Accelerating Opportunity online professional development opportunities include self-paced tutorials and courses facilitated by experienced specialists that are aimed at strengthening the skills needed to build an integrated basic skills career pathways model. The National College Transition Network (NCTN) at World Education, Inc. created these courses in collaboration with Jobs for the Future, Washington State Board of Community and Technical Colleges (SBCTC), and Minnesota FastTRAC. For additional tools and resources, please visit Accelerating Opportunity's Virtual Academy.
Visit the website for information, including course descriptions, schedules, fees, and how to register. Please read the Online Course Policies for facilitated courses and the Minimum Technical Requirements information.
- Team Teaching - Models and Practice
- Team Teaching an Integrated Curriculum to Accelerate Learning
- Finding True North - Role of the Navigator
- Navigating Pathways to Opportunity
- Promoting Engagement - Role of the Administrator
- Building Accelerating Opportunities Pathways