Over 200 people, including Accelerating Opportunity grantees and Breaking Through colleges, attended the first annual National Conference on Integrated Basic Skills Pathways. This website includes a number of materials developed for/shared at the meeting, including PowerPoint presentations and other resources.
- Introduce I-Best and Breaking Through models that integrate basic skills pathways.
- Share I-BEST and Breaking Through models Washington SBCTC and other colleges have developed as core models for implementation.
- Engage in provocative discussions around policy support and innovation to foster scale and sustainability.
- Learn more about curricular alignment and other re-design aspects.
- Build networks as 25 states come together as a field and learning community.