The purpose of this Credential Resource Guide is to provide information on the types of credentials available to workforce program participants and explain how they can acquire and leverage these credentials to build lasting careers. This resource guide is organized into five sections.
- Section 1 - Defining Credentials
- Section 2 - Understanding Credentials
- Section 3 - Tools for Identifying Credentials
- Section 4 - Acquiring and Leveraging Credentials
- Section 5 - Current Models of Industry-Recognized Stackable Credentials